San Jose Veterinary Services
We Are Open Seven Days a Week
We know you value the wellbeing and health of your pet, and so do we! At Princeton Veterinary Clinic, we have more than 30 years of experience and do everything we can to provide your pet with the best care in San Jose. From routine check-ups to surgeries, we have you covered.
Our services include:
- Puppy and Kitten Packages: Make sure the newest addition to your family has the proper care from the beginning. We offer great packages to maintain your pets’ health.
- Wellness and Vaccinations: A great way to maintain your pet’s health is through regular check-ups and vaccines. Doing so can prevent many different diseases.
- Spay/Neuter: Spaying or neutering your pet is highly recommended, seeing as it has a number of benefits for your pet. It is a quick and simple process. We do complete anesthetic monitoring and pain management.
- Parasite, Flea, Tick, and Heartworm Prevention: These external and internal pests can cause potentially major diseases and conditions that are life-threatening.
- Dentistry: A healthy mouth is very important for your pet. Bad dental hygiene can lead to dental health problems and other internal health diseases.
- Ear Infection/Dermatology: Skin conditions and ear infections can be caused by a number of things. It is important they get treated because they can quickly become more severe and painful.
- Soft Tissue Surgery: We have years of experience in performing many types of abdominal & skin surgeries, including spays, neuters, repairing wounds, tumor removals etc.
- Internal Medicine: We can diagnose and treat many different diseases and conditions associated with your pet’s internal organ systems.
- Full Range Of Prescription Diets From Hills And Iams
When your pet is in our care, trust that he or she will receive our best service. Our staff wants exactly what you want: your pet to be healthy. Call us today to schedule an appointment at 408-264-3550.