San Jose Vet
We Treat You and Your Pet like Family
At Princeton Veterinary Clinic, we understand that your pet can be seen as a treasured member of your family. That is why our caring, compassionate, and highly qualified staff work closely with you to provide the best care for your pet. We have more than 30 years of experience and aim to properly maintain your pet’s health.
We are open seven days a week because we recognize that pets can get sick on weekends, too! Along with weekend hours, we also offer patient boarding. We do our best to make sure your pet is comfortable in all situations. Recognizing pain, we do our best to manage it. Call us today at 408-264-3550 to schedule an appointment or to discuss any problems or questions.
At Princeton Veterinary Clinic, we offer many services to keep your pet healthy including:
- Puppy and Kitten Packages
- Wellness and Vaccinations
- Parasite, Flea, Tick, and Heartworm Prevention
- Ear Infection/Dermatology
- Soft Tissue/Abdominal Surgery
- Internal Medicine
We do accept CARE CREDIT (6 months to pay off with no interest) – please call us at 408-264-3550 if you have questions or want to apply for it.
The common problems we see in dogs and cats are:
- Vomiting and diarrhea, weight loss or gain, loss of appetite, drinking more water than normal
- Trouble urinating, limping, coughing and wheezing, skin, eye and ears problems.
- If your cat or dog is showing these signs we should see them before it becomes more serious. Remember your pets can not tell you how they are feeling.
*WARNING: This year looks to have the areas largest rattlesnake population in years. There have already been numerous reports of rattlesnake sightings. If your dog or cat gets bitten, they need to immediately taken an emergency animal clinic as they are the only ones with anti-venom. Rattlesnake bites to humans are rarely fatal, but bites to children or pets can be deadly.
Quality Pet Care in San Jose, close to Campbell & Los Gatos
When you choose us as your San Jose Vet, know that we are a part of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). This membership requires regular mandatory veterinary hospital inspections. It also has stricter standards for these inspections than state and federal standards. At Princeton Veterinary Clinic, we use cutting edge technology. For those special cases, we maintain close relationships with different local veterinary specialists to ensure proper treatment.
We have access to veterinary radiologists and cardiologists, should your pet need such treatment. We want to make sure your pet is properly treated, no matter his or her condition. When you come to our San Jose veterinary clinic, you receive top quality care for your pets. For more information, you can always contact us at 408-264-3550.
Does your cat hear you make an appointment with us and then disappear?
Cats seem to disappear when it’s time to take them to a vet. If this is an issue with you, give us a call when your cat is in the carrier and we’ll try to fit you in that day.
Why Choose Us?
- Open On Weekends
- Cutting Edge Technology
- All X-Rays Reviewed Every 2 Weeks By Veterinary Radiologist
- Puppy & Kitten Packages
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Compassionate Staff
- Patient Boarding
- Close Relationships with Local Veterinary Specialists
- Echocardiogram And Ultrasounds Performed In Our Office By Local Veterinary Specialists
- Full range of prescription diets